EtherWAN's 17162A provides an 18-port switching platform supporting IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with features required for small-business or enterprise environments where sustained connectivity is crucial.
The EX17162A is equipped with 16 10/100BASE-TX PoE ports, in combination with two Gigabit SFP combo ports. The EX17162A isfeature rich with full wire speed throughput, making the EX17162A Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a total power budget of 240W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
Power over Ethernet
Supports 16-port IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
Built-in 2-port combo Gigabit SFP for either Gigabit copper or SFP connectivity
Easy to Install
» Supports rack mounting
» Plug-and-play operation
• IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX
• IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T
• IEEE802.3z 1000BASE-SX/1000BASE-LX
• IEEE802.3x full duplex and flow control
• IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet
Forward and Filtering Rate
• 14,880pps for 10Mbps
• 148,810pps for 100Mbps
• 1,488,100pps for 1000Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
• 2.75M bits
• Auto Negotiation
• Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
• Auto MDI/MDIX
Address Table Size
• 4096 MAC addresses
• 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Device: Max. 19W (without PoE)
• PoE power budget: 240 Max.
• Alternative B, Pins 7/8(+), 4/5(-)
PoE Power Output
• IEEE802.3at: up to 30W/port, 50 - 57VDC, 600mA Max
• Metal Case
• 440 × 330 × 44mm (W x D x H)
(17.32" x 13.2" x 1.76")
• Standard 19” rack-mount size, one-unit-height