Job Title: Northwest Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Location: Any of the US Northwest territory states – WA, OR preferred.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and cultivate sales plan for the assigned territory that is consistent with organization’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for generating, cultivating and growing revenue within assigned territory.
- Work closely with existing customers, channels and partners to grow sales and maintain a quantifiable pipeline representing future revenue picture.
- Enter and maintain contact, opportunity, quoting and forecasting information in company CRM system.
- Work closely with decision makers, end users, systems integrators, contractors and consulting firms in ITS, Automation, Transportation (Rail/Transit), Oil & Gas, Power/Utility, Military and Government prospects building relationships that span to the executive level.
- Qualify opportunities based on a strategic selling methodology that will enable you to better determine how to prioritize time and resources.
- Develop and leverage a strong understanding of solutions from EtherWAN Systems.
- Leverage EtherWAN's value proposition to influence buying decisions within strategic accounts and markets.
- Maintain an accurate and measurable pipeline and weekly forecast for all opportunities within territory in company CRM.
- Help close large end-user opportunities, including design, configuration, and strategic selling support.
- Maintain a knowledge of EtherWAN's key competitors and industry trends
- Uncovering new opportunities while continuing to work with current customers.
- Work closely with Insides Sales, Sales Engineer and Product Marketing to insure opportunities are closed within expected timeline.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required; Education Desired:
- 5 - 10 years successful direct and channel sales experience selling complex networking products such as; L2/L3 Ethernet switches, Wireless PTP/PTMP, Wireless Access Points, Media Converters or like products.
- Experience managing sales cycle and customer expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional presentation skills on complex topics.
- Demonstrate a competent understanding of data communications and networking concepts.
- Encompass a complete understanding of strategic selling.
- Results oriented and effective in customer situations comprising senior level management as well as technical personnel.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Proven ability to exceed goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Up to 50% travel required within assigned territory.
- The candidate must be well organized, self-motivated and capable of seeing projects through to completion.
- Proficient with CRM, MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
|* If interested, please submit your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org