EtherWAN's PD3041 Hardened Surge Protection Device is designed to protect your DSL phone line applications. It features a pair of RJ11/ two wire terminal block ports with pass-through data capability, and a wide operating temperature range (-40°C to 75°C under 100Mbps throughput).
High electromagnetic interference, unstable electricity, and indirect lightning often generate undesired voltage surges toward the network equipment. When a surge occurs, the PD3041 will isolate the surge to the ground, preventing excessive voltage from damaging the network device, cable and data communication.
The PD3041 is fully compliant with UL497B, IEC61643-2, CE, FCC, VCCI and RoHS requirements with reliable quality. Designed for harsh environments, the PD3041 can be placed where you need it to protect your valuable network equipment.
The main features of EtherWAN PD3041 are as follows:
- Provides pair-to-pair protection through RJ11 or 2-wire teminal block to protect the end device from surge voltage strike
- Targets areas with unstable electricity supply or high EMI environment
- Compatible with DSL phone line applications
- DIN-rail or desktop installations
- -40°C to 75°C wide operating temperature range