The EL2242 conducts 10/100/1000BASE-TX to 100/1000BASE dual rate media conversion with IEEE802.3at PoE/PSE. The hardened grade design provides installation flexibility in harsh environments, and the dual rate fiber optic design helps customers to reserve upgrading possibilities. The IEEE802.3at PoE/PSE provides remote device another power option to reduce installation complexity.
The main features of EtherWAN EL2242 are as follows:
- Gigabit Ethernet port supports IEEE802.3at PoE/PSE
- SFP fiber optic port supports dual rate 100BASE-FX or 1000BASE-X, configured by DIP switch
- Hardened-grade specifications with -40°C to 75°C operating temperature range
- Complies with IEEE802.3at PoE/PSE: up to 30W/port, 50-57VDC, 500mA Max.
- Relay alarm provides increased security: Ethernet link failure will be reported immediately